Leka Motel Camping has 30 boats 17.5 to 24 feet for rental (4-stroke outboard engines 15-150 HP).
- 4 x Arvor 230 w/150 HP diesel inboard engine.
- 3 x Arvor 215 AS 100 – 115 HP diesel inboard engine.
- 4 x Arvor 690 115 HP diesel inboard engine.
- 2 x Jeanneau Merry Fisher 6 Marlin w/115 HP 4_Stroke outboard.
- 1 x Quicksilver Captur 605 Pilothouse w/150 Hp outb.
- 5 x Quicksilver Weekend 500 Pilothouse w/60 and 70 HP 4-Stroke outboard has a cabin with door to give the users extra comfort in bad weather.
- 11 x Hardy and Hansvik boats are very stable and have navigation/Fishfinder, a plain cabin and steering position. Engines from 25 to 50 HP 4-Stroke.
All boats have map navigation system and fishfinder. The boats > 20 feet have two navigation units.
Boat driving certificate.
From 01.05.2010, people born after 01.01.1980 need a certificate to drive a boat in Norway if the boat is longer than 8 m and/or the engine has more than 25 HP. Leka is surrounded with a lot of small islands and rocks that give protection against wind so you will always find a place to fish. The road down to the sea is steep and therefore not suitable for big and heavy caravans and cars with small wheels.
Every diesel boat has an unique magnetic key so that you can fill up with fuel in the boat harbor. The filling data is stored on the pump unit and read by the hosts when we are informed that the boat has been washed, refueled full and ready for inspection.
Petrol for the boats with outboard engines must be picked up at the COOP shop (approx. 1.5 km away). We are helpful in bringing petrol to guests staying at motorhome pitches.
Let us know when the boats are ready for inspection. We need an hour to check the boats and possibly read the diesel pump.
The boats must be refueled so that the tank is completely full so that air bubbles on the upper side of the tank disappear or that the fuel comes out of the air holes / filling nozzle. Do not report the boat ready for inspection if the tank is not full.
Any spare jugs must also be filled to the specified volume.
We buy leftover petrol for the same price as in the store, so buy plenty of petrol when you get ready for return.
Diesel that is left over can be left in a jug on board the boat. This is deducted upon settlement.
|UNIT||HP||Price 1 day||Price 2-5 days||Price 6-11 days||Price >=12 days|
|Hansvik 18 fisker||40||830||790||760||710|
|Hansvik 18 fisker||50||880||840||810||760|
|Quicksilver Pilothouse 500||60||1150||1050||975||900|
|Quicksilver Pilothouse 500||70||1250||1150||1075||1000|
|Jeanneau Merry Fisher 6 Marlin||115||1650||1520||1400||1300|
|Quicksilver Pilothouse 605||150||1650||1520||1400||1300|
|Boatplace =< 5 m||100||100||100||100|
|Boatplace > 5 m||200||200||200||200|